Heritage Performs Rigging, Millwright & Trucking Services for Global Pharmaceutical Company
Heritage Industrial Services, Inc. (Heritage) – was awarded a project to perform the rigging and setting of pharmaceutical and manufacturing equipment for a global pharmaceutical corporation at their Northern New Jersey facility. This project required our rigging, millwright, and trucking services. The client selected Heritage to perform the work based on the success of previously completed projects as well as our strict adherence to safety, professionalism, and attention to detail.
Prior to mobilizing, a kickoff meeting was held, and a comprehensive detailed Site-Specific Health & Safety Plan was developed for the project.
The scope of the project consisted of the following tasks:
- Rigging, offloading, uncrating, and setting of forty-five individual crates of equipment from twelve sea containers.
- The equipment was then transported to an interior staging area prior to setting it within the facility.
- Equipment installed included, but not limited to, the following:
- Filling Line Isolator
- Weighing Line Isolator
- Vial Washing Machine
- Filling and Stopping Machine
- Capping Machine,
- Sterilization Machine
- other associated components
- Rig, set, assemble, level and anchor each piece of equipment.
- The assembly of all equipment beyond main components including mechanical attachments, bio seals, piping, glass enclosures, and asst. ancillary sections/parts.
Heritage utilized company-owned tools and equipment thru-out the project. These included but not limited to various rigging tools, rigging booms, 12K capacity lull, various forklifts ranging from 5K capacity to 30K capacity.
The project included rigging, millwright, and trucking services performed by Heritage safely with no incidents and completed on-time to the customer’s satisfaction.
About Heritage Industrial Services
Heritage Industrial Services performs nationwide rigging, machinery moving/installation, millwright and dismantling services. We are a Small Business Enterprise (SBE), approved in ISNetworld ID # 400-223128 with a Grade “A” rating and are bondable. Safety is a priority on every project as well as quality control and adherence to all specifications and budgetary goals. Our OSHA trained and experienced crews can handle all types of demanding / technical projects, from the smallest single piece of equipment to entire plant moves and dismantling projects.
A “History of Quality and Dedication” is what separates us from others.
Heritage Industrial Services, Inc.
784 Monmouth Road, Cream Ridge, NJ 08514